With the festive season upon us, it’s hard to ignore the colourful Christmas deco , cheerful spirits and filled Santa photograph booths at every mall. The holidays are my favourite time of the year simply because i get to bum around all day while sinking my teeth into all the delectable treats that my mother bakes daily. It also doesnt hurt that , unlike my friends in the west, i get to enjoy ice cold drinks during the warm South African summer days and warm sweet treats at night.
Placing neatly wrapped gifts under the Christmas tree isn’t a tradition in my family, so the likelihood of Father Christmas and his reindeer dropping by later on today is close to impossible. However, this doesn’t mean that i won’t compile a Christmas wishlist for kicks.
My family 2013 Wishlist:
– a wide angle Zeiss Cinema Prime camera lens
– studded Diesel ankle boots
– Dolce & Gabbana S/S ’13 sunglasses
– a trip to anywhere in Europe (during their summer)
– Macbook Air (to make blogging/producing/editing easier)
– a Miguel for Deer Dana tee
– a novel: Junot Cruz – This is how you lose her
– Peace of mind
There are plenty more things on my wishlist because i surround myself with people who introduce me to nice things, but i won’t bore you all with a never ending list.
What’s on your wishlist this year?